#1

Hi.

Been missing blogging but didn't have the right time to start.
And today I decided to start this thing all over again.
Actually, this was created 2 years ago.
Where, at that time, I was driven by immaturity and childish attitude.
Think back about it, I wrote or posted something without good content.
I posted like what a child does.
I posted unlike what a wise gentlemen does.
Immaturity shown. Childish attitude shown. Stupid posts shown.

Now, in 2013, my resolution is different.
My brain has grown bigger ( I guess )
That makes me think wiser.
And? The background? The side things?
I've removed it all.
I hate mess. Like what you see now.
Is much more cleaner, eye soothing.

So after this.
I'll be selective on topics to be posted.
No more bashing people.
No more facts that I don't even know whether it's true or vice versa.
God has given me brain, to think.
And differentiate.

Regards.
Thanks for reading, If you missed any of my previous posts, please click the 'older post' button :)

No comments:

Post a Comment